Saturday, July 30, 2011

Downtown Adipose

Birthday Polish by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I spent a good amount of time writing thank-you cards to the guests at my birthday party, and we took Dennis for a walk. He sure seemed to poop a lot.

Next, we took a pretty crowded subway downtown and then walked to Daddy's office, where we got to meet some of his friends (like his writing partner Jen), all of whom were really cool to me. Mommy and Daddy and I went over to a nice fancy restaurant and ordered some of the most famous burgers in Toronto - I didn't love them due to the caramelized onions.

We went back to Daddy's office, and then Daddy took me to the toy and comic book store, where I bought a new Doctor Who Adipose plush toy. We were so exhausted by the time we got back that we decided to take it kinda easy... although we did sneak in a trip to Fabricland and Starbucks (which was not a good idea, in that it took me ages to get to sleep).

Listening to: Holy Ghost! - Holy Ghost!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!