Friday, July 22, 2011

Fifty Degrees?!

Canada Day Sparklers 7 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Toronto hit a heat record today. Now, I know that I've been discussing how hot it is on the blog for the past few days and everything, but today is was even hotter. With the humidity and everything, it hit 50 degrees celcius, according to some people.

At camp we were gonna all head over to Stan Wadlow and use the outdoor pool, but it was so hot we just went to the nearest indoor pool instead. I had a good time, so... no complaints.

The afternoon was decent... I must have passed out due to the heat, because I don't remember much about it. Mommy suggested I write a thank-you note to the administrators at summer camp, and I just wanted to phone it in. Mommy actually made sit down and focus on it, and it turned out pretty well. I thought about helping Daddy prime the TARDIS outside, but... it was waaaay too hot for that stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!