Friday, July 01, 2011

First Day of Summer Vacation

Tag with Daddy by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today marks the first day of summer vacation, which is pretty awesome! Mommy rang it in with a splitting and massive headache. How fun for her!

We managed to get through the day by playing outside a little bit, playing some video games, watching some videos online, and I actually decided to make a salad for us to eat, which Dennis tried to consume instead.

My friend Amarion and I both discovered that we live on either side of the ravine in my back yard, so we just yelled back-and-forth to each other for a while before he actually climbed up the ravine to visit me! That's right, I'm not even six, and boys are sneaking into the yard to come and see me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!