Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun with a Hose

Lakefront Crouch by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I walked over to the garden this morning - on the way, I got the idea of inviting my friend Carrieann over, which was pretty much all I could think about the whole time we were there. Her Mommy brought her over right before lunch... we had eggs and bacon, and then the two of us went outside and played.

There was some drama with the garden hose - Carrieann sprayed me with the garden hose, but I didn't like it, because it was cold. I sprayed her, but she didn't like it, because it was cold. Mommy settled things and told us not to play with the hose since nobody liked it - but about ten minutes later we were both soaking wet and running around laughing, so whatever.

Daddy was a little bit late coming home from work last night, but we all had a massive dinner of chicken tenders and mustard greens from our garden. I only liked the chicken.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!