Monday, July 18, 2011

Gammy's Picnic

Gammy's Picnic by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 19th]

I was up and ready to go really early today - I put on my new dress, went over to Gammy and Grandpa's place, and eagerly awaited the arrival of all of her students from the various classes she's taught over the years. Mommy and Daddy and Dennis took off for parts unknown, and I was set for the afternoon.

People started trickling in after lunch, bringing lots of food! I'm not sure that what I ate was outside of the realm of my allergies, but it was delicious nonetheless. There were some kids of me to play with and stuff, and some of them even brought toys and presents and stuff! Not even because it's my birthday tomorrow… just because! I kept hydrated and stuff, so the heat didn't bother me too much.

People were gone by about five… and then Mommy and Daddy and Dennis came home, and we had leftover picnic food for dinner while Daddy worked on the floor of the TARDIS outside. You'd think I'd have a hard time going to bed, seeing as how I'm so jazzed for my birthday tomorrow, but nope… I was exhausted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!