Thursday, July 14, 2011

Garden Meeting

Frogpond by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 15th]

The first thing Mommy and I did this morning was have some food and then head over to the garden for a nice walk and some much-needed weeding and food harvesting. I suppose I had a good enough time. When Mommy discovered that there was a garden association (or whatever it's called) meeting, I expressed a keen interest in attending.

The day was fairly quiet - I had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, several hours passed, and then I had yet another one for dinner.

Daddy wasn't home from work on time, so Mommy and I went to the Garden Association (or whatever it's called) meeting, and perhaps not surprisingly, I was bored out of my gourd. Ah well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!