Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hail Caesar

New Tardis 01 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy made a big batch of pancakes for brunch, which we all ate outside on the picnic table. I had a mini-meltdown directed squarely at Daddy over the prospect of wearing a costume for photos with my new TARDIS, and then we managed to have some lunch.

Daddy drove us all to Pickering (avoiding the busy highways) where we hit up the Pickering Mall. Daddy got some new shoes, Mommy got a raincoat, and I got some sushi! On the way home, we stopped by HomeSense to buy a box big enough to contain all of our Carcassonne expansions.

Daddy took some photos of me out by the TARDIS once we got back, and then Mommy made a delicious Caesar salad just for me (since I loved the one we had at Shelley's house a few weeks ago). It was maybe the best Caesar salad Daddy's ever had. And, once again, I put off going to sleep for as long as possible once we got back from doing the grocery shopping.

Listening to: Mae - (e)vening


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!