Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hiding from the Sun

Bubble Wand by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Believe it or not, but I actually slept in a little bit today - must've been due to the exhaustion of yesterday's activities. Mommy walked me over to the school for summer camp - it was pretty awesome once again, and then we all went over to the OTHER school to go for a swim! It was great! Looks like all those swimming lessons over the past year paid off, because I was doing quite well for myself in the pool.

Due to the insanely hot weather, Mommy and I tried to get a lot done outside but still stay hydrated and indoors as much as possible. While Mommy tidied the house and re-arranged all of the books on the shelves, I watched one of my favourite movies. Sure it was nice outside, but... way too hot.

Daddy actually came home from work at a pretty normal hour (second day in a row)! He joined Mommy and I for a lovely picnic dinner outside before he finished caulking the TARDIS. He's really hoping to have that thing finished up for my birthday party on the weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!