Monday, July 04, 2011

Morning Berries

Sidewalk by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I slept in a little bit today - Mommy and Dennis and I got Daddy out of bed, and we dropped Dennis off with Gammy and Grandpa before heading off in search of a strawberry patch. The first one we went to was closed, so we headed back to Linton's, our usual strawberry patch.

We got in a lot of sun and several baskets full of strawberries - the drive home was kinda nice because our haul made the car smell nice and fresh. Once we got home we unloaded our cargo and had some lunch.

In the afternoon I played outside while Daddy finally got around to working on the TARDIS in the backyard, and then I walked with Mommy and Dennis over to the garden. Once we got home, we had a nice dinner of veggies from the garden, and we continued our epic movie screening. I particularly thought one character was hilarious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!