Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Nightmare Squid

Puppet Circle by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I had another edition of my recurring nightmare - the one where a giant squid appears in the kitchen sink and then tries to grab me and Mommy with its tentacles and eat us. I ended up crawling into bed with my parents (bringing most of my toys with me), only to wake up a few mere hours later when a massive thunderstorm (finally) hit us. None of us slept very well.

Mommy and I went to the toy store during the day, planned our upcoming vacation a bit, and tried to play with Dennis outside, seeing as how he's spent the last few days tied up outside. He was pretty full of energy - he dug a bunch of holes in the yard, so we gave him a bath... and then he escaped the apartment and ran up the street.

He got him back, but after dinner while playing catch with him in the back yard, he got a little to excited and scratched me on the butt and bit Mommy on the hand. At least he's well exercised!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!