Thursday, July 07, 2011

No Timbit Rash

Rocky Lakefront by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Summer day camp was okay again - I made really good friends with a bunch of the kids there today, so the attention I was seeking / having trouble sharing on Monday and Tuesday was no longer an issue. I made really good friends with this one girl, but, uh... I don't really remember her name.

Another spot of good news is that yesterday Mommy and I went to Tim Horton's and she let me order a chocolate Timbit... and today there is no sign of a rash (which is even more amazing when you consider that the lady at the counter liked me so much that she let me have TWO Timbits for the price of one!).

After Daddy came home from work, I was pretty happy to continue watching that big epic movie trilogy we've been working on as we drank what had to be the best strawberry lemonade ever made in the history of cold beverages. Thanks, Mommy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!