Sunday, July 10, 2011

No Use Crying over Spilled Pancake Batter

Bump on a Log by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

The day started off with a perfectly good emotional breakdown, due to me spilling a bowl of pancake batter on the kitchen floor (we all had oatmeal for breakfast instead). Eventually lunch rolled around, and so we all had a lovely picnic in the back yard, where we ended up staying for a few hours. Just relaxin'.

In the afternoon, Daddy and I walked over to the hair salon so that we could both get haircuts. I was extremely well behaved, and sat calmly while the lady brushed the knots out of my hair.

After Daddy did lots of sanding work on the TARDIS outside, he and Mommy and I went to Home Depot for some odds and ends, followed by a trip to the grocery store. We ordered a massive Greek dinner, and for once I sat perfectly still while we watched a movie!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!