Monday, July 25, 2011

The Party Continues

Puppet Learning by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and Dennis and I were all set to load into the car at an ungodly hour of the morning in order to drive out to Welland and then run the 2nd Annual Julia's Journey fundraiser that Lisa puts on... but we were all still so exhausted from yesterday's business that we decided not to bother with the four-hour road trip and just take it easy today.

Thanks goodness we did, because suddenly my friend Cadence showed up - she thought yesterday's birthday party was today! No worries - she and I played in the yard for an hour (the weather today was great), so that was cool.

After that, Mommy and Daddy and I did a quick run to the mall to buy some pants for Daddy (I got bubble tea along the way) and then we came home again and had a quiet afternoon. Daddy put a second coat of paint on the TARDIS, Mommy and I read about cicadas (which are everywhere) in the backyard tent, and I even got to meet Babak's wife Monica, who came over for a visit!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!