Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rock Paper Scissors Champion!

Dance Uniform 1 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was my last day of summer camp... aside from the usual things, we held a big 'Rock Paper Scissors' tournament today... you know, in order to stay inside and keep out of the heat. I'm happy to say that I was able to win the whole darn thing! That also includes games against my camp counsellors, too!

The rest of the afternoon was quiet - Mommy and I worked away to get the house ready for tomorrow's big birthday celebration. Daddy toiled outside for almost five hours straight, trying to get the TARDIS completely painted. He finished priming and applying the first coat - we're all pretty stunned at how good it looks. And how BLUE it is.

I'm pretty jazzed about tomorrow's birthday party, and so I got to stay up and hang out with Grandpa while my parents ran some errands before I went to bed. Pretty fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!