Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thrift Store Impossibility

Rock Walk by Clover_1[As transcribed by Daddy on July 17th]

Mommy and I had a pretty low-key, quiet morning, and since we were kinda getting a little bit bored, the two of us decided to go out in the afternoon. I suggested going to Value Village (when in secret all I wanted was to go to Tim Horton's).

Somehow, Mommy and I managed to spend over fifty dollars at Value Village - which neither of us actually thought was possible. I got a doll, a coat, an umbrella, and a new dress, while Mommy got curtains and fabric and stuff. Quite the haul! We actually had a great time.

Daddy was late coming home from work again, and I'd been asking Mommy to play with me all day, so Mommy and I threw a slumber party for my toys. We all got in our jammies, played sleepover games, and had a pretty lovely evening!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!