Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Six Years Old!

Big Girl by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I woke up to discover Mommy had tricked out my bedroom - she hung birthday decorations and everything! As I specifically requested, breakfast consisted of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a candle in it… and then I went to my first day of summer camp (I call it 'Selwyn Camp', to differentiate it from the other summer camp I used to go to back when I was only five years old). They had jump ropes there, so I was a really happy camper. Literally!

I came home and had a picnic for lunch in the back yard with Mommy, and then Mommy and I took the bus to the movie theatre, where we saw the new Winnie-The-Pooh movie, which I loved! We hit up Canadian Tire and the mall, and then took the bus home again. Once we got there, it was time to turn right around and go out to dinner!

Daddy and Nee-Nee and Gammy and Grandpa joined us at Jawny Bakers, where I had a lovely meal, and sorbet with a sparkler. The staff sang 'Happy Birthday' to me and everything! Of all the presents I got today (my folks are saving stuff for my party on the weekend) from Nee-Nee and my grandparents, I'm most jazzed about the Slip N' Slide.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!