Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Stern Talking-Tos

Big Berry by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and awfully demanding right from the get-go, excited to be going to summer day camp. I barked orders at my family members, which only ended up getting me a stern talking-to.

Camp was cool - I had fun and everything, although I was a little disappointed that my monkey sticker was different from every other kid's monkey sticker, and Claire wasn't paying enough attention to me, and afterwards, at the monkey bars, I was having a hard time hanging upside-down, so I threw a tantrum, which got me a stern talking-to.

Once we got home, we watched some television and I freaked out about something-or-other, which got me a stern talking-to. Then Mommy had a nap, and when she woke up she was in a pretty foul mood, so I gave her a stern talking-to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!