Monday, July 11, 2011

Taking our Time

Canada Day Sparklers 4 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had those pancakes that we missed out on yesterday for breakfast - they were good! After that, we took it easy for the rest of the morning, and eventually had a nice lunch.

Once lunch was digested, we all headed out for the North of the city, where Mommy and I hit up our favourite craft store for a bunch of odds and ends. Daddy was over in the nearby bookstore, and since we didn't have him following us around bored, we took our time.

We hit up Home Depot for some odds and ends on the way home - I helped Daddy pick out a new drill! We came home, Daddy worked on the TARDIS, and I played on my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!