Friday, July 15, 2011

Unexpected Science Adventure

Urrrrrrr by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 16th]

Today started out perfectly normal enough... Mommy and I were getting ready for another summer day of outdoor projects and going to the garden and stuff... when suddenly Grandpa showed up to inform us that Gammy was taking her class on a trip to the Science Centre, and asked if I wanted to go too. I was thrilled!

Grandpa drove me over, where I found Gammy and her entire class waiting for me. First thing we did was go check out the featured reptile exhibit, even though I was a little bit afraid of the rattlesnakes. Gammy's friend Zumurod played in the kid's area with me, which was awesome!

On the way home, I got the rare treat of riding home in the Mini, which was pretty neat because it has an open sunroof. Once I got home, I made sure to commemorate my unexpected adventure by drawing a really nice photograph of myself with Gammy and Zumurod.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!