Thursday, August 25, 2011

Actual Chut!

Asulkan Trail 02 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 26th]

Mommy decided to tidy my closet today, so for a large chunk of the day she went in there and worked away. Her allergies ended up getting the better of her, and I didn't see her very much, but... she DID manage to get a lot of work done. I happily entertained myself for most of the time.

A few months back when Cool Uncle Gareth was visiting, I invented a food called 'Chut' (eggplant, peanut butter, and crackers). Mommy made a version of that for dinner, and wouldn't you know... it was great! Also - I don't like eggplant!

Before bed, Daddy took Mommy and I out to run some errands. We stopped by Home Depot, and picked up our organic food order from Claire's house. I didn't get in as much of a play date with Claire as I wanted.

I tried to sleep with a crazy lightning storm happening outside my window, to very little success.

Listening to: The Muppets - The Green Album


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!