Friday, August 26, 2011

Cleaning out the Closet

West Edmonton Ferris Wheel by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather was weird today - it kept looking as though it was going to rain, then not, and then it got cloudy, then it rained a bit... it made planning the day's activities kinda tough. Still, I managed to have a lovely game of croquet with Gammy in the back yard.

Mommy worked like a fiend in my bedroom today, continuing to clean and re-model my closet. I tried to make a parachute out of a plastic bag for my toys, but got frustrated when it didn't work right, and I ended up working myself into a tizzy. I did manage to assist Mommy in building some new storage shelves.

Seeing as how my room was a disaster area (what with the content of my closet all over my bed), I got to sleep in my parents' bed tonight, where I kicked and kneed Daddy as he tried to sleep. Hah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!