Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Disappointment x 2

Desert Frolic by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Some disappointment this morning... first of all, we found out that cousin Robin's car is in the shop, so she & Brian & Nevi & Skye & Willow won't be visiting this week. Darn it! Also, Mommy and Daddy and I thought we had dentist's appointments tomorrow, but it turns out the appointments were today, and we missed them. Double darn it!

I spent the day being crafty. I made a puppet, several watercolour paintings, and a get well card for G.G., who has been falling down a lot at her apartment. Also, Mommy and I watched some excrutiatingly boring real estate-related television.

Mommy and I also took Dennis for several walks today, and Gammy and Grandpa have old friends from Australia visiting them, so I went over to be social.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!