Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Family CNE Trip

Starfish by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

What an eventful day! Mommy and Robin and Papa and Skye and Willow and I took the bus, subway, and the streetcar to the Canadian National Exhibition! It took a while, but once we were there, boy was I happy.

First we watched a busker, and then we checked out the farm animals - we all stood amazed as Papa knew more about the pigs than anyone else, and educated everyone there about them. Speaking of pigs, then we went to the food building for lunch, and I ate a massive load of pork ribs.

Once lunch was done, Skye and I rode on a whole bunch of fun rides and stuff - poor Willow was really put out that she was too small to go on anything. It's okay, Skye and I had a blast together!

We headed home in the late afternoon (taking the streetcar, subway, and the bus) where I played with Skye. Grandpa made cheeseburgers, Aunt Diane made pie, and Papa went out to a baseball game with Daddy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!