Monday, August 29, 2011

Fishing with Papa

Deserted by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning with Robin and Skye and Willow before we pretty much abandoned them in the house with Dennis, as Mommy and Daddy and I drove off to Brockport, New York.

The drive down was pretty uneventful, aside from having to wait at the border for a whole hour. We were worried we'd hit the edge of Hurricane Irene, but the weather was fine. Once we arrived at Uncle Johnny's, the wind picked up a bit, but nothing major.

Papa and I did a lot of fishing in the back yard, and Aunt Gayle made me lots of food for lunch. Daddy was running on only four hours sleep, so we couldn't stay long, much to my dismay. Mommy and Papa and I took turns keeping him awake on the long drive home.

Did I mention that I enjoyed fishing with Papa? Well, I did!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!