Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Flight Home

Pacific Mud by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Etena got dropped off at Naisa's house first thing this morning, which was pretty awesome - the two of us were up to our old tricks, making noise and having fun. Once Samara and all of our parents were up and all of our bags were packed, we drove over to Whyte avenue to do some shopping!

First off, we visited the bookstore, where we all got books and coffee. We went into the store where Naisa works, and into some antique stores and clothing stores and stuff. Pretty fun! Next, we walked over to a sushi restaurant, where I had some good sushi, and Daddy had some bad sushi.

We bid a sad farewell to Naisa and Etana and Samara in the early afternoon and drove over to the airport, where we bid adieu to our rental car companion. The plane ride home from Edmonton to Toronto felt like it went by really really fast - I was once again fantastically well behaved, which suited Daddy fine considering his headache, stomach ache, and exhaustion.

I was really happy to be home... Dennis was pretty excited to see us. Mommy made me a quick dinner, and then I had some difficulty going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!