Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun with Time Zones

In a Tree by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, we left the last hotel we're gonna stay in on our massive summer vacation and headed back out onto the road, driving past Mount Robson, the largest mountain in the North American Rockies. It was tall!

We made it to Jasper in time for a late breakfast, only to discover that we forgot about the time zone change... meaning we actually were having lunch, not breakfast. It didn't take us too long to drive out of Alberta, and we bid the Rocky Mountains a fond, loving farewell.

We shot like rockets across the Yellowhead highway to Edmonton, where we were re-united with Naisa and Samara and Smithembiso, not to mention Etana's Mommy Mattea, Paul, and my old friend Ndumiso! We all went out for a delicious Chinese dinner, and Mommy let me worry about my wheat allergies for another time. I even got to have fortune cookies!

I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!