Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jet Lag

At the Mall with Etana by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Crossing several time zones in less than two days can kinda screw up your system. I actually slept in really late this morning - which was pretty good, I guess. Once we were all ready and everything, Mommy and I took a walk over to the garden. We discovered that while we were gone, several or our tomato plants rotted, which was a shame, but we made the best of it.

After lunch, Mommy and I took it pretty easy - Mommy did some tidying, and the two of us played some board games and stuff. Food was somewhat difficult to scrounge (we really need to go grocery shopping) but we made do.

At bedtime, I was pretty awake - the jet lag was still messing me up. It was a pretty dramatic and overwrought scene... I cried, whined, whimpered... you name it. All to put off going to sleep. I really need to get my schedule aligned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!