Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Sleep Issues

Ferry Wind 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice meal of chocolate chip pancakes this morning... we woke up Daddy and had him finish off the leftovers. Mommy sure has turned making gluten-free pancakes into a legitimate work of art.

Daddy and I watched some cooking shows while we had lunch, and then he drove Mommy and I out to Markham, where we bought some crafty odds and ends and stuff. Once that was done, we finally got around to doing the much-needed grocery shopping.

Once again, I had a really rough time falling asleep (although at least this only time it took a long time and wasn't wrought with crying). Mommy and Daddy took turns lying with me until I passed out.

Listening to: Wild Beasts - Smother


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!