Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Playing with Boys

On Deck by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 25th]

I woke up to discover that Dennis had pulled one of his own toenails out in the middle of the night, so we kinda had to watch him and make sure his foot was okay. It didn't seem to bother him whatsoever.

Mommy and I were gonna head off to the library and the farmer's market, but once again G.G. in Guelph collapsed, so Grandpa had to drive out there... so there was drama. Mommy and I did eventually make our way over there before it closed.

While I was at the library today, there was some field trip happening - I played with one of the boys on the field trip, but I guess he doesn't get many girls to play with him because he kept asking "Why are you playing with me? Are you in love with me or something?"

Daddy took Mommy and I out for coffee and mason jars (Mommy has some canning to do) before bed. Luckily, it didn't seem to mess with my sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!