Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Sassy

Happy Birthday by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I started out the day by taking Dennis for a much-needed walk around the block, before returning home for breakfast. Once that was out of the way, we took the bus over to the farmer's market!

First, we went into the library, returned some borrowed books, and chose some brand new ones. Then we went back to the farmer's market and got some goodies... and then found a decent patch of the field to have a picnic on, which was great.

On the way to run some errands, we stopped at a paint store where I met a really cute little dog named Maya. Maya and I spent quite a long time together while Mommy browsed. Finally, we hit up a new sorbet shop, and I got some delicious sorbet.

Keeping my fingers crossed - over the past few weeks, I've had the odd wheat or milk product here and there and I haven't shown a single allergic reaction. Of course, my attitude has been sassier than normal, but that could just be because I'm six now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!