Sunday, August 28, 2011

Skye, Willow, Robin & Diane

Minigolf Waterfall by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early this morning, and kept myself busy playing computer games. Mommy went right back into my bedroom and continued cleaning and tidying it - I eventually helped get Daddy out of bed, and then he and I both helped tidy and watched Jack Layton's funeral on television.

We went to the butcher in the early afternoon, and stopped by the bakery for pastires... we had lunch when we got home, and soon after that, Aunt Diane and Cousins Robin, Skye, and Willow arrived! Skye and Willow and I played and played and had a really good time.

Once bedtime rolled around there was some drama... I was pretty worked up and got a little bit lippy with my parents, probably due to all of the activity around here. Eventually I asked to be left alone to calm down, which is good. Tomorrow we drive to New York State to pick up Papa... let's hope the Hurricane Evacuation doesn't cause too many traffic problems.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!