Saturday, August 20, 2011

Snail Watching

Mountain Goats by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy got me up at a normal hour again, and made the firm decision to really wear me out today, so that I'd be good and rested at bedtime. We really don't want to repeat the craziness of the last few nights.

Mommy and Dennis and I walked over to the garden this morning, where I watched a snail walk along the length of a bench and up a fence post. Pretty entertaining. Dennis has always flopped down on the ground whenever he sees another dog, but since he stayed with Gammy and Grandpa while we were on vacation, he does it all the time, without fail. Weird.

Speaking of Gammy and Grandpa, I did some nice visiting with them in the afternoon. After Daddy came home from work, we had a nice dinner outside. I was really dreading going to bed again (and not being able to sleep), but it was actually okay. Not exactly back to normal, but after about an hour with Mommy lying next to me, I fell asleep for the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!