Saturday, August 27, 2011

Swan Rides and Real Swans

Ocean Run by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Gammy came over and helped get me ready for our big day together - she and I went on a big class field trip (with the class she teaches) to the Toronto Island! The ferry ride there was good, although not as awesome as the ferry rides we went on in British Columbia.

We skipped most of the stuff on the island and pretty much stuck to the amusement park. I went on the ferris wheel, the swan rides, the merry-go-round, the train ride... we had a nice picnic, I played with another little girl named Nicki, and most of Gammy's students went out of their way to fill me with candy! We even fed breadsticks to real swans, which tried to follow us home on the ferry.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet by comparison... I stood by and watched Mommy continue to clean out and fix up my closet and stuff. It should be ready for tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!