Monday, August 22, 2011

Thunderstorm!

On the Ferry with Daddy by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up at a pretty good hour, and had a lovely Sunday morning of television watching and video game playing. It was kinda rainy outside, so our plans to do anything were somewhat scuppered... although I did eventually convince my folks that we should go to the mall.

Late in the day, we did just that - but not before a crazy out-of-nowhere thunderstorm came in and totally pelted the house, kinda wrecking the backyard with felled branches and overflowing gutters. The drive to the mall revealed that we actually fared pretty well - there are trees in the road and stuff!

The mall was fine... we got some popcorn, Mommy got new pants, and I picked out a new dress. Then it was back home, where Mommy and I did a lot of room tidying and stuff, anticipating Robin and crew's visit tomorrow!

Listening to: The Weekend - Thursday


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!