Monday, August 01, 2011

Waiting for my Parents to leave

New TARDIS 02 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was pretty excited this morning when Claire and Jen came over for brunch... unfortunately Jason and Connor were both sick, so they weren't able to make it. No problem, though... Claire and I had a great time playing - there was some great food thanks to our parents, and the weather was nice, too.

As soon as Jen and Claire had to leave, I couldn't wait for my parents to leave for the wedding they were supposed to go to... unfortunately, that was a mere five hours away. I spent that five hours on the computer, playing in my room, and then taking Dennis for a walk around the block.

Once my parents left for that wedding, I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's place for dinner and a really really long walk around the neighbourhood. Dennis got kinda tired given the heat, so we cut the walk short. Gammy read several books to me before bed, and I went to sleep a happy kid.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!