Saturday, August 06, 2011

The West Edmonton Mall

With Samara by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 7th]

Etana and I woke up pretty early this morning and horsed around for several early hours while everyone around us tried to sleep. Once Naisa's baby Samara woke up, everyone else did, pretty much.

Once things had reached a reasonable hour, Naisa and Samara and Etana and Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to the International House of Pancakes for breakfast and some exceptional service, too! Delicious.

Next, we all drove over to the West Edmonton Mall, which was easily as huge as legend led us to believe. We skipped the wave pool, the skating rink, the pirate ship, and the mini golf and headed over to the amusement park. Etana and I went on a bunch of rides, and tired ourselves out at the big playground before visiting Starbucks on the way out again.

At this point, I was already exhausted… but we still managed to make our way (along with Naisa's husband Smithembiso) to Paul & Cynthia Bujold's apartment for a lasagna dinner and a cool movie. Somehow, I kept it together throughout. Once we got back to Naisa's place, though… Etana and I both crashed pretty hard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!