Thursday, September 08, 2011

Carrieann gets the Hug

Peyto Lake by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I was up and at 'em pretty early this morning, super excited to be going back to Grade One! So exciting. Once I was there, I was happy to play... and we sort of got around do math. We all counted to one hundred, and we even learned how to spell the names of certain numbers. That's kinda math, right?

After school, I found Mommy waiting for me, and I ran out to her with my arms outstretched to give her a hug... only to see Carrieann off to the side, so I changed course and hugged her instead.

Once I was finished playing with Carrieann, I headed home with Mommy, where for some reason, I decided to paint Christmas ornaments. Hey, why not?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!