Saturday, September 24, 2011

Casting Call

Drawing! by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

School was pretty good this morning... nothing too major to report. It did rain a heck of a lot all day, and we all got completely soaked. I got some books from the library and stuff.

Mommy pulled me out of school a little early so that we could take the subway down to Liberty Village to interview with the company that Kristen used to work for - they make some of my favourite shows like "Roll Play" and stuff. They had me try out a bunch of video games on an iPad, I got to meet a cute little dog, and then I got to try some glow-in-the-dark face paint!

Once that was done, Mommy and I took the streetcar to Queen Street, where we caught up with Daddy, and we shopped for funeral clothes. By then I was running out of steam, so we got a lovely sushi dinner downtown before heading home. I was so exhausted... I fell asleep almost instantly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!