Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cavity Calamity

Beachy Fun by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 22nd]

This morning I was really happy and excited to take a break from school in the morning so that I could make a visit to the dentist's office. I happily sat in the chair, got my teeth cleaned, had a nice exam... and then I overheard the dentist and the hygenist discussing a cavity in the back of my mouth.

I absolutely freaked out - I had a major meltdown, right then and there in the chair. I was so upset and miserable... I brush my teeth so thoroughly and carefully! The fact that I had a cavity was just heartbreaking, and heartbreaking for everyone else listening.

Once I was calmed down, we finished the appointment, and then I went home with Mommy for lunch before returning to school in the afternoon. I wasn't too happy about it, though. Mommy let me watch a cool movie in the afternoon after class... and I just generally took it easy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!