Saturday, September 03, 2011

Celebrating Birthdays

Wickaninnish Sandpile by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 4th]

Daddy was off to work pretty early - I was the first to wish him a happy birthday, and misinterpreting his new tattoo, shouted "To Infinity And Beyond!" to him as he left for work.

After Mommy made a fancy ginger pumpkin pie for Daddy's birthday and after we had some lunch, Mommy and Papa and I walked over to the toy store, where Papa bought me some new Playmobil stuff for MY birthday. Pretty awesome! I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with my new toys and planning Daddy's birthday dinner.

Once Daddy got home from work, we made reservations at Mikado! Daddy opened some presents, and then we drove over for a lovely Japanese dinner. I made sure to order an extra order of salmon roe! We got home at a good hour, and I ate pumpkin pie before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!