Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cool Uncle Surprise

Pumpkin Pals by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

School was fine today... not much to report, really. On Wednesdays, I usually stay at school for lunch, which I did again today. I had a better time this time around, and oddly enough I ran into Mommy, who walked through the schoolyard on the way to help Claire's Mommy with their food co-op order.

I got another surprise when Mommy came to pick me up from school - she brought Cool Uncle Gareth with her! I totally forgot that he was coming over for GG's funeral. We had a fun afternoon... I tried to spend as much time with him as I possibly could.

He joined us again for dinner (his second of the night) - we ordered Swiss Chalet, and then we all finally got to play Apples To Apples, which I've been dying to try for several days now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!