Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Driveway Picnic

Driftwood Removal by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 1st]

This morning Skye and Willow and Robin and Mommy and I took Dennis for a walk around the block... Skye and I found a sprinkler to run and play in, so we came home, turned on the sprinkler, and played! Then we set up towels on the driveway and had picnic. I even made toast.

The Montreal crew left before lunch - I was pretty sad to see them go, but luckily Papa was home, and we spent some quality time together. I even took him for a pretty long walk in the afternoon... we went to the playground, and then got confused about who was leading us where and where we were going.

After Dinner, Mommy and Daddy did some grocery shopping... I stayed with Papa and we did some fun math problems.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!