Thursday, September 29, 2011

Glasses on / Glasses off

Desert Crouch by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was eager to get to school today in order to show off my new glasses. They went over really well... they helped me out in class, but when it came time to wearing them in the playground, I had to put them away. Taking them off and putting them on and taking them off again is going to get a little annoying.

Incidentally, while I was playing with Cheyenne in the playground today, Mommy noticed that I was suddenly much taller than her. Actually, I'm much taller than most of my old friends. It seems as though Claire and I are growing much taller than ANY of the other first graders.

At the end of the day, I watched the end of another Star Wars movie, which I really enjoyed (my parents did not). Mommy and I ordered a pizza because we thought Daddy would be home late - but he wasn't.

I'm dreading tomorrow... I'm supposed to go to the dentist to get that cavity filled. Eek!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!