Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Grade One Day One

Grade One Day One by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 8th]

I was so excited for my very first day of grade school that I was out of bed, cleaned up, dressed, and ready to go before my parents were even awake in the morning! It was pretty adorable. After a nice breakfast, Mommy walked me over to school... and it wasn't what I expected.

I was very happy to meet Mrs. Bradley, my first grade teacher, and I was excited to see all of my friends again - but was shocked to learn that we weren't going to be doing hard core math problems, which is what I expected for some reason. Instead, we did colouring! And I already know how to do that!

After quite a long day (my longest school day ever), I was home and happy. Daddy came home from work early since the radio commercial he was recording finished early, and we had a pretty early dinner. I must've been tired, because I went to sleep with no problems.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!