Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Helena's Friend

Skye Ride by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a summer of being somewhat at odds, Helena and I finally made friends today - I complimented her dress early in the day, and we were off. We pretty much spent all day joined at the hip - in class, in the playground, and in the future: I took the initiative and invited her to Claire's house for lunch with me tomorrow. You follow that?

After school, Claire and Helena and I played for quite a long time in the playground, where I had some monkeybar success. At the end of the day, I was able to wield a knife and cut up my meat for the first time, and then I went with Mommy and Daddy to the supermarket. Daddy gave me some chewing gum, which I chewed without swallowing for the first time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!