Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mildred Long, 1917-2011

Overgrown Field by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy informed me that G.G. passed away late last night. My parents and Grandparents were up pretty late, calling family and friends to let them know, and reminiscing and stuff. I'm really glad that I got to visit her a few weeks ago - we had a really lovely visit!

We went to the library today for the first time this school year... I was pretty thrilled about that, and brought home some books and everything! I played Star Wars in the playground with some friends, even though I've never seen it. Coincidentally, Daddy just happen to bring home the whole series of movies on Blu-Ray for us to watch.

I really wanted to go to Starbucks after dinner, but my parents struck a deal with me - we could either do Starbucks or have Dim Sum for lunch tomorrow. I chose Dim Sum.

Listening to: Gotye - Making Mirrors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!