Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mildred Long Memorial Dinner

Mildred Long Memorial Dinner by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up pretty early - I played on the computer while Mommy starting baking apple crisp and other goodies for the big family get-together this evening. Once Daddy was up, he and Uncle Gareth drove Mommy and I into Scarborough, where we did some dress shopping. I picked up something to wear tomorrow at the Gap.

Once we got home, Aunt Diane and Cousins Robin, Brian, Nevi, Skye, and Willow were there, and I played with all of them. Next, I got to meet my cousins Michelle and Josiah, and then I got to meet my Aunt Marty and cousin Michael, and eventually cousins Eric, Elizabeth, Olivia, Lola, Ella, and Matilda arrived, too.

Once Uncle Armour arrived, we all sat down for the massive meal that Robin prepared - all of the best-remembered food that GG used to make for us. We all had a great time, and I think we all really enjoyed it!

By the end of the day, we were pretty exhausted - stayed up a bit and played board games before bed.

Listening to: Blitzen Trapper - American Goldwing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!