Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Missing a Specific Family Member

Ferry Wind 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

This weekend's business paired with a late last night DID lead me to sleep quite well... so Mommy decided to let me sleep in for quite some time this morning, missing the first half of the school day. I didn't mind - it meant that I got to spend more time with Cool Uncle Gareth.

Actually, he and Mommy picked me up from school later on in the afternoon, and I got in some more quality time and stuff. After dinner, we said our good-byes as he headed back to New York. Everyone figured that I'd miss him the most of everyone that came to visit this weekend, but nope... it was my new cousin Josiah that I missed the most. I even told Mommy that if I had a baby one day, I'd name it 'Joe' after him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!