Friday, September 23, 2011

Not Enough Cool Uncle?

Athabasca Glacier 3 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 24th]

I woke up this morning, and all I wanted was to play with Cool Uncle Gareth, but he was asleep. So... annoyed, I went to school and had a pretty good day. Mommy came to pick me up at the end of the day, and I was sorry to see that Cool Uncle Gareth wasn't with her. I made a point of later telling Gammy that I miss kindergarten... when I was in kindergarten, Cool Uncle Gareth could pick me up from school.

My parents think he's being extremely generous with his time and appreciate it.

Uh - so, Mommy and I decided to take the bus to the mall so that I could buy a dress to GG's funeral. Unfortunately, there was a horrible accident right in front of the bus, which involved a pedestrian flying through the air. Luckily, neither of us saw it happen... but we took it as an omen that maybe we should just go home. So we did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!