Friday, September 02, 2011

Phở

Ruckle Park by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on September 4th]

Mommy and Papa and I had a pretty nice morning, and then we decided to get our act together to visit Daddy at work... right when tremendous thunderclouds began to gather. Eventually we decided to brave the weather and boarded a bus for the subway station.

Eventually we took the subway to a streetcar to where Daddy works... and by then the rain had stopped, so that was good. We walked several blocks with Daddy over to his favourite Vietnamese restaurant, where we all ate a massive amount of Phở! It was delicious!

After we finished and said good-bye to Daddy, we walked all over Chinatown and visited several fish markets. Papa had a great time, and found it all fascinating, but I thought it was incredibly smelly. I spent most of the afternoon with my fingers plugging my nose.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!